- 202’s founders have 50+ years of combined enterprise software sales at successful startups and multinationals with 9 figures of B2B software subscriptions and services sales
- Collaborate with a cohort of subject matter expert advisors and partners
- Comply with standards including DISA STIG, FedRAMP, FIPS, FISMA, GDPR, GLBA, HIPAA, NIAP, NIST CsF, PCI and SOX
View Peter’s profile
- 20+ years in federal and commercial software sales
- Peter is a well-known go-to person in the areas of cybersecurity and enterprise mobility around the 495 loop representing companies like Kaprica Security (acquired by Samsung), Invincea (acquired by Sophos), Good Technology (acquired by BlackBerry), RSA Security, Verisign, and Thursby Software
- Peter is a native Washingtonian with an established federal and private network with a proven track record in some of the most notable IT security and mobility deployments in the federal government, including DISA, USDA and the FBI
- He is a second generation DC insider, beginning his career by interning for the Chairman of the House Budget Committee, following in the footsteps of his father, Joe Laitin, who served 18 years in government under 5 presidents, beginning as a Whitehouse Press Secretary
- Peter holds BA degrees in PR and Marketing from U-Ashford, as well as Political Science and Government from Indiana U-Bloomington
- US Citizen
- Peter bio
View Simon's profile
- Moved to Board of Advisors in April 2018
- Experience in Enterprise Software Management, Marketing, and Sales
- Relationships in Government, Automotive, Energy, Financial, and Healthcare
- Expert in Cybersecurity, Mobility, IoT, cloud, edge, and AI/ML
- Simon is co-founder of cybersecurity startup RunSafe Security. RunSafe was developed as part of DARPA’s program of cybersecurity for DoD vehicles, drones, and medical devices. He also worked with Apple and Samsung in hardening their mobile devices for government use. He is a member of SAE’s IoT Cybersecurity Committee and an author in their new book “Cybersecurity for Commercial Vehicles".
- Previously, he was VP of Sales at Kaprica Security (exited to Samsung), Mobile Program Director, DMI, managed mobility market leader, and Worldwide Sales & Marketing Director at Thursby Software, Apple strong security market leader. Simon began his career in nuclear software engineering followed by U.S. and European sales and executive roles at Red Hat, HP, Capgemini, a $9-billion hedge fund, and a $50-million dot-com company.
- He holds a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics from U-Manchester, England, a M.S. in Law & Cybersecurity from U-Maryland Carey Law, and an Executive MBA (7/2019) from U-Maryland Smith Business, with current CEH, CISSP, and CIPP certification.
- US Citizen
- Simon bio