About 202 Partners / Advisors
202 is a boutique enterprise software sales advisory focusing on commercialization of emerging technology. 202 was founded in 2014 by industry veterans Peter Laitin and Simon Hartley, with decades of expertise and successful experience in sales hunting, marketing and product management for startups and mature IT vendors. 202 specializes in emerging technology, early and highly regulated markets such as government, healthcare, finance and automotive. Customers include Kaprica Security (acquired by Samsung), RunSafe Security, Spectrum Comm and others. 202 is headquartered just outside Washington, D.C., in North Bethesda, Maryland.
Swim lanes philosophy
- 202 are focused on high quality, collaborative teamwork
- Everyone has a specialized role and their own swim lane
- We all swim in the same direction, with shared goals and aligned rewards
- We embrace a diversity of motivated swimmers from all backgrounds
- We believe in small teams of A+ players, not battalions of B or C players, or solo superheroes, who start and mean well but struggle to deliver